If not managed correctly selling or buying a home can be a stressful experience. The agents you choose should be relevant and real, and be people you feel you can trust to do their best for you. They should be patient, aware of your situation, listen to you, and display empathy toward you. Importantly, they should be experienced enough both in life and in business to be able to evaluate and advise you as to whether selling your home will fully satisfy your future needs and aspirations, and whether it makes good financial sense to do so, after all it is by no means a cheap exercise.
In addition to the modern technology that estate agents employ in this digital age the right estate agent for your purposes should still be a person-to-person choice. Read the testimonials written by the estate agent’s previous clients as they can be helpful in your decision making.
Go with your gut feeling - your brain uses emotion and logic when making decisions, and the special feeling you get while doing so is your insight. If you are ‘interviewing’ an estate agent check that they are successful, but for the right reasons.
Look for a passionate and honest estate agent. Review the agent's work history. The best way to evaluate their work is again to see how previous clients felt about their performance. Research their past sales, and their website content. Ask your agent to tell you what to do to sell your home quickly, with the least stress, and at the best price…
- Choose a selling agent that is able to advise on what, if any, affordable work needs to be carried out to maximize the achieved sale price of your property. Over capitalizing is easy to do and doesn’t always add appropriate value.
- An agent that will attract only appropriate interest in your property from ‘qualified’ viewers, (who does not send along tyre kickers and window shoppers), by portraying your property in its best possible light utilizing thoughtful and professional looking photographs, not blurred, not dark, and with meaningful content.
- An agent that produces property particulars that contain meaningful spell-checked descriptive text, that quietly highlights your property’s attributes, that doesn’t employ shouty language, that doesn’t use hackneyed phrases such as ‘choice property’, ‘must view’, ‘very high residential appeal’?, ‘becoming harder to find ‘, that doesn’t say ‘only for sale because’, and doesn’t contain hard-sell phrases littered with asterisks, (is this some form of new high-tech akin to Morse code that only Alexa understands?). The list of hackneyed phrases is endless - quality presentation and marketing attracts quality interest…
- An agent that supplies you with a single point of contact who will proactively deal with your property sale, and who will give you unprompted progress reports.
- An agent who has a proven track record of 'selling' properties, rather than just listing them, and who through providing superior service levels to all of their clients ensures that the sale of your property goes through with the least amount of stress and upset to all concerned.
- Profile Homes is that agent…